After several weeks off, Marche Créole Community Market will host its Grand Reopening on Sunday, March 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. outside the ArtEgg Studios, located at 1001 S. Broad Street.
To celebrate the market’s reopening, the Heritage Foundation for Arts and Cultural Sustainability will sponsor a complimentary Whole Pit Roasted Alligator which will be over five feet long and filled with a creole seafood stuffing. Guests are invited to sample the alligator while they browse the market.
The Grand Reopening will also include:
- The grand opening of N2N Wine and Beer Shoppe at ArtEgg Studios
- Child-friendly activities and giveaways hosted by The New Orleans Public Library
- A guided tour of Atelier Vie Distillery
- A complimentary tea tasting from Leaf & Bean NOLA
- Art Exhibits from residents at ArtEgg Studios
Marche Créole is a free monthly market that features a variety of local vendors including growers, artists, and small businesses. The market will be held on the second Sunday of each month and will feature fresh produce, locally produced goods, and artwork.
To learn more about the market or to become a vendor, visit marchecreolenola.org.